Followers

Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Sunburst Diecut to Chrysanthemum


I made these from brown lunch paper bags. Reason is I was decorating it to be a gift bag. Apologies, did not take a picture of it because my mind was on the diecut leftover to make these Chrysanthemum flowers.
Can you believe those came out of this punch.
As you see in the picture. I folded them in half, then half again,folding one side one way and the other side the opposite fold. Hopefully you can tell by the picture what I'm talking about.  I glued them on a snowflake as the base/cup but I am sure you can simply cut a small circle,cupping it to glue them in one at a time. Until you get the fullness you want. I believe I used about eight  and less for the smaller one.
I am wanting to learn how to make a long list of my favorite flowers. That means I will be sharing some picture 'how-to's' on using what you have to make it work if you are 'frugal' like me. Doesn't mean I don't spend I just try to do it wisely, besides I am on a monthly budget, well I guess we all are.

Here is a picture of real Chrysanthemums/Mums. They come in different beautiful breeds.  I can't wait to now makes different colors...so pretty.

I leave you with this until next time.
May the Lord bless and protect you; may the Lord's face radiate with joy because of you;may he be gracious to you, show you his favor, and give you his peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

Celebrating Freedom and America the Beautiful
Once again..glad you stopped by for a visit.
If there is a flower you have been wanting to make let me know. I'll see if between the both of us I can make it.


2 comments:

my little cottage said...

nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more blessings from arnhem

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the flowers too!!