Followers

Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Artist Trading Card

Hello Everyone,
Showing off my Artist Trading Card using:
 USArtQuest watercolors
  Mary Vogel Lozinak-Bird Head Stamp
Archival Ink - Sepia
Flower : recycled cordboard box, brown paper bag
Embossing Powder: my mixture of  black & gold


 The USArtQuest watercolor palletes go so perfectly with this stamp. The beautiful colors with the sparkling Mica effect gives this Bird Head stamp magnificent coloring. I did emboss the Bird Head Stamp after stamping with my own mixture of  black and gold embossing powder.  I also used the USArtQuest watercolors on flower.
I wish you could see this in person. My camera does not do it justice.
I distressed the edges with scissors & edged with Archival Ink/Sepia.
*************************
Now if I had a really good camera the colors would look more like this..no kidding!
 USArtquest watercolors are AWESOME!
*******************
I thoroughly enjoyed making my trading card. What fun..
I am in the middle of making another different one for an actual ATC & Tag-Swap with Viva Las Vegastamps! All you have to do is join their VLVS Forum through their Blog. It has all kinds of great Stamp learning/sharing opportunities, tips & techniques, sales announcements and more. Go by and check it out  and join the fun. You still have time if you want to join the swap using a VLVS on your trading card. Deadline is not until October 5th(postmark) and send $2.00 to handle postage.
******
Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out.  

1 comment:

lyn clark said...

simply stunning you are very talented x