Followers

Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Fun with a Punky Sprouts Sprocket


Recycled the net bag my lemons came in to add texture to my flowers.

I love recycling and using things for my crafts.  I am using some of my stash to play in 'Punky Sprouts' September Challenge- Recyle/Upcycle or repurpose . 

I watercolored the Sprocket Sprout with USArtquest watercolors & wrote fun & sweet words with gel pens.

I used the net bag that my lemons came in. I cut pieces and placed in between flowers and behind the premade Pink Paislee sprocket emblishment. Other emblishments used from the Punky Sprouts Store were: Lil Blooms and one of my Sprockets from my 'Sprocket Sprout Album' packet.

I made this for my Son David and my Grand daughter Karissa. He loved it..its just the start of an album I am putting together of my Grand daughters growing years. She is now 13 years old. My how time flies.

Until next time...this Frugal Grannie is out.


No comments: