Followers

Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Inspired by A Song

Hello Everyone,

           

It is Tuesday and time for Twist of Faith to start up a new Challenge week. The theme is 'Inspired by a Song' with the twist of placing a scripture, uplifting quote, words of encouragement or inspiring quote somewhere on the card.
 
 I chose to use a Eureka Digi image the 'Stained Glass Cross' on my card as  I was inspired by the song You Are My King Amazing Love by the Newsboys.  Here are some of the lyrics that pulled the strings to my heart reminding me how God's amazing love overflows into my life filling it with peace and joy beyond my understanding.
Amazing Love
I am forgiven because you were forsaken. I am accepted, you were condemned.
I am alive and well your spirit lives within me because
you died and rose again.
Amazing Love, how can it be that you, my King should die for me?
Amazing Love I know it's true. It's my joy to honor you In All I do
I honor you.

I love to hear Praise and Worship music. It has a way of bringing my heart to soak in the goodness God has done in my life and is doing in the midst. All the cares of the world don't seem so big.  Through worship God fills my spirit with encouragement and His love building my trust and hope in Him. As I heard this song 'You Are My King' Amazing Love did just that. Here it is being sung by the Newsboys for you. I hope it blesses your soul...reminding you...YOU ARE LOVED.  http://youtu.be/RaPFTFvs8rQ

Supplies Used:
Design Paper: K & Company, Recollections
Spellbinder: Grand Nestabilities, Shapebilities
Recollections: Bling
Sentiment: computer generated
Watercolors/Artist Loft
 
Be sure to go by the Twist of Faith Blog for more inspiration.
 
Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...Hugs
 

No comments: