Followers

Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Vintage Heart

Vintage Heart/Digi Darla's Designs
Hello Everyone...

I am so happy to share with you today this weeks new Challenge and theme 'Anniversary' for Twist of Faith  with the twist of adding a special touch of encouragement by placing a scripture, positive quote/verse, or uplifting quote somewhere on the card.

 We have a our gracious Sponsor this week  Digi Darla's Designs giving the  Winner a choice of 5 digital images.










I am using Digi Darla's Design/Vintage Heart to create my anniversary card. What I love about playing with digital images is you can change the size. I fell in love with this Vintage Heart design and with the thought of making it for a couple gave me the creative idea to use two but different sizes so I could place them strategically together.  As a couple nestles together in unity, prayer, goals and a hearts desire for family growth. I thought I would put two of these Vintage Hearts  nestled together as my design.
As you can see I chose to go with rich deep tones of brown, copper and black. I wanted a sophisticated look.




Supplies Used:
Image: Vintage Heart/Digi Darla's Designs
Petaloo flowers/variety put together as one
Recollections: cardstock, bling
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Twenty-five
Cuttlebug/Anna Griffin Embossing Folder/Pirouette
 
Inside of Card: Sentiment/Faith.Hope.Love/Stampabilities, Verbage computer generated.

I hope my card has inspired you to join the Twist of Faith challenge this week. We want to see what you create in making an anniversary card. Please visit Twist of Faith and see the other Designers cards.  We look  forward to seeing your designs.
 
Until next time...this Shabby Chic Grannie is out...Hugs             

1 comment:

Zella said...

Antoinette - you're so creative and create the most beautiful cards...but part of that is because your beautiful spirit comes through too.