Followers

Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Keep in Touch

Hi Everyone,

Keeping in touch now a days has had some marvelous perks. Cellphones giving us easy and convenient communication seem to be a part of our daily lives. I love when my Grand Daughter or Nieces send me updated pictures of their fun activities that I cannot attend. So I will be sharing a card I made with a special new digital image created by Artist  JenLee.

I am excited every week I get to be a part of DigiStamps4Joy - Store new Release Sunday.  And today is one.  I get to share the fun I had playing with  Misteri 'Keep in Touch'  one of the new images and all are in the Store now.  I invite you to go by DigiStamps4Joy Blog and see the inspiration by my other Design Teamies.

Here is a peak at all the other new Digital images that are in the Store now.

Misteri - keep in touch (Jen)  (Teenz)

Misteri - meet me (Jen) (Teenz)

Chirp (Jen)  (Animals)
 

Camel country (Margy)  (Backgrounds)


Rose regalia (Margy) (Flowers)

Sisters sentiment (Margy) (Sentiments)


October birthday page (Margy) (Sets)

I did a double play and doubled my pleasure with the image since it reminded me of my two teenage Nieces that are a year apart. I love what you can do with digital images and I am still learning.

Supplies used:
Spellbinders: Grand Nestabilities, Captivating Squares
Memory Box/Cherish Border
Sentiment: Stampabilities
Flower stash
Faber-Castell pencils
K & Company Design Paper
I am entering this card in the following Challenges:
 
I hope you enjoyed  the peak to the Release of DigiStamps4Joy new images and you go by the Store...I know I am going by and picking up a couple.
 
This Frugal Grannie is out until next time...Hugs
 
 
 

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the double up of the image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh how darling!

Bonnie Irvine said...

What a clever idea to double the images. It creates such a unique and beautiful card. They are both adorable. Thanks for joining our S is for ... Challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again soon.