Followers

Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

In the Hustle and Bustle

Image: Faythe Flies by Tiddly Inks
 
Happy Holidays Everyone,

The months and days seem to be passing quickly it is already December 2nd with Christmas coming around the corner. I love this time of year...I enjoy the idea and pleasure of decorations to be placed, stockings to be hung and gifts to be bought for loved ones.  But the real truth of the season can get one side tracked of the real reason for celebrating this season--the birth of Jesus Christ. Thanksgiving and Christmas mean so much more to me now that I can look back and recognize God through his Son Jesus Christ getting me through rough times. In my case some have been financially, feeling rejected by family or so-called friends or just feeling unloved and lonely. I am so grateful God has kept his hand and angels around me. His loving-kindness and grace draw me closer as I see more and more how his Love for me (and you) is unconditional. He still loves me through my wrong choices, selfish ways when I get caught up in the things of this world.  I have come to long to share his unconditional love he has shown and given me as I walk in my life journey wanting to be a shining light for Him. He is the Reason for the Season and is there all along in our life longing for us to recognize he is there for us, with us longing to get us through with His nuggets of love and wisdom left in his Holy Word-the Bible.
Jeremiah 29: 11-14
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord," plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity . I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."
 
I hope you enjoyed my Christmas card from another one of my favorite Designer/Illustrators Christy Croll of Tiddly Inks Acyrlic and Digital Stamps.
++++++++++++
 
I would like to submit this card to the following Challenges where I am also a Follower.
Robyn's Fetish#188 - Christmas Cards
Sentimental Sundays#183 -Traditional Christmas Colors
Feeling Crafty#23 - Christmas 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes(used Ranger Liquid Pearls/Gold)
The Stamping Boutique - 1 Digi,3 Embellies, Glitter/Stickles(Faythe Flies-Digi, Pearls, Flower, Ranger Liquid pearls, & Martha Stewart Glitter & Ice Stickles)
                                                       ----------------------------

Until next time...this Frugal Grannie is out...Hugs

12 comments:

Marsha said...

Love the sentiment. We all do need to relax and enjoy the season - you captured that so well with this sweet image. Thanks for playing the Christmas challenge at Created With Love.

valou250809 said...

Beautiful card. So cute. Thanks for playing with "Robyn's Fetish Challenge" this week. Good luck! xx

Chris Hanselman said...

Lovely card. Love the image and flowers. Thanks for joining our Christmas Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris
Co-Owner

GodsGot19This0&6 said...

Sandi,
Thank you so much for reminding me of God's promises..Love your card. She is very very cute...Have a blessed day in the Lord...

Char

Sherry said...

Beautiful Card And I So Love That Sentiment . Thanxx For Playing In The Christmas Card Challenge At Robyn's Fetish .. Good Luck
Sherry @ Robyn's Fetish DT

Pam MacKay said...

Darling card! And my God Bless during this wonderful time of year and always! He is the reason for the season!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous holiday card, Antoinette! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Melissa Czapor said...

Gorgeous Card!! I just love the colors. Glad you joined us at The Stamping Boutique challenge!!

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous - thanks for joining in our challenge over at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!

Nicole Bretherick said...

such a beautiful card!! thank you for joining us over at The Stamping Boutique!! Nicole DT xx

CraftyGirl said...

Adorable card and love the die cuts and lovely pearls. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

Zella said...

Hi Antoinette!!!! I love your card - always love all your cards!!! And the sentiment - spot on! :) Thanks for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
Blessings,
Zella