Followers

Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Digi's Sunday

Hello Everyone....Happy New Year

I hope you are all getting settled from the holidays. As some of us did lots of visiting along with having visitors coming over. I still have company over but I look forward setting aside time for quiet quality time for myself and my maker and Heavenly Father as I begin a new year. I always look forward to celebrating new beginnings for the upcoming year...it is a wondrous time for me to reflect on my ,many blessings, overcome challenges, and learned lessons by some not so easily overcome. I look forward to new opportunities and blessings in the new year. I have had worse and I have had nothing so my outlook for traveling life's journey is bright...especially that I have found it is better when I keep God at my side through his Son Jesus Christ.
++++++++++++++++

Today is Sunday and DigiStamps4Joy has some new Digi's they are releasing today. And as always they are some fun images to play with. Hop on over to the DigiStamps4Joy Blog and/or Store and check them out.

Here is a gatefold card I made with one of the Digi(sets) available called Wings of Love created by Margy.


 
Supplies Used:
DigiStamps4Joy Digi Image-Wings of Love(set)
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Heart, scalloped heart
Design Paper-Anna Griffin, DCWV
Spectrum Noir pens
Ribbon, Flowers, Bling
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Don't forget to go by the DigiStamps4Joy Store and check out some fun announcements. New DigiStamps4Joy Monthly Christmas Challenge which includes a free digi. There is a Design Team call to our fabulous Team of fun and friendly ladies. I don't see them very often but If you are a Gentleman you can apply too.  Check out our new Digi's Sunday Release.  And  of course our Bi-weekly Challenge with a new Challenge coming up on January 8th.
 
That is it for today...Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...hugs
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Antoinette! So elegant in those colours! Thank you for joining our Monochrome challenge at Lia Stampz! :o)

Hath said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe this time - good luck! hugs Angelie

Helen said...

Beautiful - so elegant in black and white.

Thanks for joining us at The CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card! I do love a gatefold!
Thanks for playing in the Anything Goes Challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month.
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

perfectly4med said...

I love a gatefold too, and your monochrome one really stands out :)

Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe this month and good luck!

Neil

Dragonlady said...

Wow what a stunning creation, love it. Thanks for playing along at Digitally Sweet Challenge.

Hugs Ali x

Sammy said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lia Stampz!