Followers

Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Personal Share...from The Heart



Hello Everyone,
 
It is early Saturday morning...here in Texas and I am wanting to share what is on my heart today.  As I use and share this particular digital image on a card I designed. The  Artist JenLee makes the image available through DigiStamps4Joy. I fell in love with it...and the thought of the sweet angel girl not giving face...tugged at my heart on how I was feeling at the time I ordered it.  As I was battling with condemnation thoughts at the time...hiding my inner face looking away sadly as I let my heart be overcome by what the world---bullies, taunts and rejects and put a wall up. I wound up patting down covering the truths I have come to know.  I allowed myself to slowly cover myself with a shadow... and fog the goodness of God...all of his great wonderment and power opening new avenues of opportunities, graces and mercies to blessing my family. Pushing  back my memories of triumphs that I have overcome by trusting God and learning... what the devil attempts for bad God will turn to good IF I allow. 
 
God has so many times and continues to increase my faith as I trust Him through life situations, . I am not perfect by far and was one that was not caught in my sinful ways outwardly..but have learned...seen first hand...that God is merciful and His Grace is astounding and graciously poured into my life with his loving-kindness. It took me years...after living in ignorance to find the true meaning and value of God's grace through his holy word, holy spirit, teachings and fellowship.  My prayer is you come to see how he has poured his grace upon your life so that you will long to keep him along side as your best friend and Heavenly Father.  He longs to enrich your life and bring you to your full potential with His loving-kindness and unconditional love.
 
Grace---favor or kindness shown without regard to the worth or merit of the one who receives it and in spite of what that person deserves. Grace is one of the key attributes of God.  The Lord God is "merciful and gracious, long suffering and abounding in goodness and truth"(Ex. 3:6)  Therefore grace is almost always associated with mercy, love, compassion, and patience. (definition taken from Nelson's New Illustrated Bible Dictionary)
 
 
  I am so blessed to be able to look back at my life and see how 'He was there All along'...walking with me...carrying me...consoling me...encouraging me...going before me always longing to enrich my life with his Heavenly Father unconditional love.  
 
 My church just started a Ladies Bible Study called 'Girls with Swords--How to carry your cross like a Hero' a book written by Lisa Bevere. It most definitely caught my attention since I love Hero stories and movies.  This study and book is becoming a true blessing of growth in my spiritual walk towards the Lord Jesus Christ. I wanted to share this exert  written by Lisa Bevere taken from the studybook/fencing manual that has awaken a fire within me.
"As I found my quickening, light burst upon my shadow and I looked into the Word of God with new eyes. I was not queen--let alone king--but in that season my King's Word became my standard.  The Word of God is not black and red ink on fragile tissue pages; it is fire and steel for our souls!"
 
Digital Image - Mini Mister-Little Angel - Created by JanLee
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz#215 - Monochrome
Sweet Pea Stampers-Flower Power
Digi Galore - Monochrome
+++++++++++
I would also like to invite you to DigiStamps4Joy Challenge#84 - Using Real Ribbon... starting January 22 - February 4, 2014.  I hope you join in the fun...I look forward to visiting you and your beautiful projects. Aslo...click on image below to check out the Design Teams' inspiration.
 
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/
Be blessed until next time...this Frugal Grannie is out...Hugs
 

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just stunning. So love the all white with touches of green. Another winner.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

Lovely card, and such a adorble angel. I like the greens and the whites. Thank you for sharing your card at Sweet Pea Stampers "Flower Power". We wish you good luck and hope to see you again soon. Sylvia, DT-member

Papercrafting Princess said...

I was blessed by your post. The eternal God is thy refuge.

By the way your card is absolutely HEARTwarming!

Jackie C said...

I am very touched by your words, I wish you serenity and acceptance, the first often follows the second!

Andreja said...

Beautiful card you made :-))
Thank you for playing along with us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši" and I hope to see you again hun.
Hugs, Andreja

(remember you must be a follower of our blog to be able to win prizes

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers with this stunningly gorgeous card.luv aNNie [DT]

Without my DT hat on I have joined your blog as a new follower as this is gorgeous...

http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

tilly said...

a beautiful card, thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Blossom Cards said...

Lovely sweet card thanks for sharing at sweet pea Rachel DT

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight well of “flower power”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card for the Sweet Pea Stampers 'flower power' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! Love these fabric flowers! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Keti's Projects said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Izazovi i sladkiši.
Hugs, Keti