Followers

Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Who me?

Hello Everyone...

I am sharing another card today using a New Release January 5th Sunday digital image from DigiStamps4Joy. This image is called Martini - Who me? created by JenLee. 
I really wanted to have my play with Martini - 'Who me?' image. She has one of those poses that I could not resist especially as I thought of the New Year and new goals I am making.  And this sentiment came to mind that I had in my stack. I read this encouraging quote on a card several years ago when I was at a place in my life's journey where I felt discouraged and old as I passed my mid-forties...single...not happy on my job...etc.   I hope this encourages you...YOU are never to old nor is it to late to become the person you always wanted to be or do.
+++++++++++++++
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.
Brown Sugar Challenge#75 - Use Ribbon or Twine
Chocolate Coffee & Cards #55 - New Beginnings
Amusing Challenge - New Beginnings
The Corrosive Challenge#190 - New Beginnings

++++++++++++++
I invite you to go by the DigiStamps4Joy Store and see all the new digital images that have been added to the store.


Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out.








4 comments:

Regan said...

Wonderful card! Love the twine! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

Unknown said...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at brown sugar and good luck

Linda Palmer said...

I really love your darling image and card. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Joanne said...

Really cute card! I love your image, she is so adorable. Really like all the layers and the distressed edges too! Super job! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC for our New Beginnings challenge, and Happy New Year! Joanne