Followers

Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Plant smiles...Grow laughs

Hello Everyone,

Happy Saturday... I am sharing a card I colored and halfway finished a couple weeks ago because I am having crafting withdrawals I had to finish it up by just adding the sentiment by JustRite Stamps . It is one of those times things are a little out of whack at home and keeping me away from my craft room and sick with allergies. So I am posting a sweet card with another cute Tiddly Inks image called 'Loving Pixie TI' merged with 'Emma's heart'(flowers x2) I did one smaller and then large to look like it was in the background.

 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday#123- Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter- Away with the Fairies
Crafting By Design- Things with Wings
Crafty Little Fairies - Things with Wings
++++++++
 
Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...Be safe...Hugs
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Whimsical. Fun. Colorful. This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you’ve shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image and I love your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Diane Noble said...

Thanks so much for joining us in our Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. We love having so many beautiful designs showcased like yours each week. We appreciate your support.
Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

Anne said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colour work and a great layout too.
Thanks for playing along with The Paper Shelter
Anne x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card I love the image.
Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafty Little Fairies, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx