Followers

Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Digistamps4Joy





Hello Everyone,
I am so happy to be a part of sharing with you DigiStamps4Joy New Release Sunday. There are so many fun and whimsical digital images that are being put in the Store each week. And today I have the fun pleasure of sharing a couple with you.
Fairy Wing Set  - Created by Margy

Just Add Wings - Created by JenLee


And here is what I did with the sweet image 'Just Add Wings'. Of course...she looks absolutely adorable all by herself but I did just what she is called added wings. I chose one of the wings from the 'Fairy Wings set' and played with them on Microsoft Word. Here is a video from Youtube that will help get you started and help encourage you to other steps which I did on another image I will share on another post. On this image I doubled and flipped my chosen wing, fuzzy cut. I wanted the wings set behind her for dimension so they were placed flat then I fuzzy cut her/Just Add Wings image. Isn't she adorable...looks like she has a little attitude too.
I invite you to go by the DigiStamps4Joy Blog and check out what my other Design Team members created along with the other new Digital images that are being put in the store.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Crafty Catz #237- Anything Goes
----------

Until next this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be safe. Hugs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Many Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson