Followers

Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Love Him as Yourself

Hello Everybody,

I am here today sharing a scripture a Friend shared and I decided to make a card with it. This Scripture tugged at my heart strings as my heart has been heavy with all the publicity building division on the topic of  illegal aliens coming into our Country of USA. We are a blessed country to have freedom of speech and speak what is on our mind but it is sad when...a lot of this starts planting seeds of  hate, anger, greed and selfishness into the hearts of men. My prayer is Christians who have witnessed the loving-kindness, grace and mercies God has given and shown us lean more on God in faith and prayer, shine as lights and examples for the people in our land who are searching for security in our Government instead of God.
++++++++
Card Details:
I hand typed this scripture Leviticus 19:34 on Word and merged with this Puzzle template jpeg file. Which you can copy and use.
I then used a Spellbinder Nestabilitie to cut my desired shape with the scripture.  Then distressed with three inks and put clear embossing powder to give it a gloss shine. I used the lovely Spellbinders Embossing Folder which is a double sided Designed folder. I inked the side with lovely crosses dry embossing a sheet of BoBunny Design Paper giving it a distressed look.  I also added more distressed ink touches and put clear embossed powder for a shabby shine.  Here is the final design layout of my card.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Word Art Wednesday#139 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe Challenge/June - Layers
Imagination Crafts/July - Anything Goes
4Krafty Girls #21 - Anything Goes
++++++++
Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be safe. Hugs

1 comment:

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts.
Mags
x