Followers

Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

In the Garden

Hello Fellow Crafters and Followers,

Sharing a second post today on a special card I made for a Cousin I have not seen in a while and have had her in my heart and prayers.  I saw this particular sweet image by Sherri Baldy/My Besties called Messy Bessy/IMG800.  Her sweet stance and cuteness reminded me of her.  Once I saw the Card Challenge over at My Bestie Spanish Challenge #2 with the THEME: In the Garden. I knew that was going to be my scene for Messy Bessy's background.
I designed my card to be an easel card overflowing with a nest of goodies you see in the garden.

I had bought a package of the miniature glittered nest with eggs last year after Christmas when they marked a lot of things 60 to 70% off so I knew I had to have them. Now I wish I would have bought more and are so precious in person. And my acetate die Bird sitting on a leaf is from a K & Company stash I have had for 3 years or so. Not to mention a big stash of bling I keep on hand. My extra mini-flowers are from my favorite on-line Flower Store The Rubber Buggy even though they sell all kinds of other goodies.
I hope you enjoyed my card overloaded with love and embellishments. I just hope she doesn't think...what is all this...I have never seen a card with all this stuff.  I even had to put a flower charm on it.  And what else do we do when we walk through a beautiful garden but... Dream...Wish...Love...Hope and Believe in the beauty that surrounds us. I thank the Lord for his colorful hand and creativity in the flowers blooming for us to enjoy.
                                                                                   ++++++

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges where I am also a Follower.

My Bestie Spanish Challenge #2 - In the Garden
My Besties UK - Anything Goes - Something Old(Acetate Bird on leaf) New(Sentiment by Lilie of the Valley)
My Besties Dutch - Make an Easel Card
My Besties Germany - Anything Goes option birds
Bunny Zoe's Crafts AugustChallenge- Summer Colors
-----------

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be Safe. Hugs

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card thanks for joining us at Besties uk -Carol UK DT x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous, fabulous design, Thanks for playing along with us at Bestie UK Challenge, good Luck,
Kevin xx

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Wow, eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland.Liebe Grüße Silvi

Doudou said...

Beautiful card! thank you for joining us My Besties Spanish challenge

Doudou said...

Beautiful card! thank you for joining us My Besties Spanish challenge

Lidia R. said...

Precious card !!! Thank you for joining our challengue # 2 of My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.

Bastelei said...

Just a great Card and I like the image you used. Thank you for joining the My-Bestie Deutschland Challenge.
Hugs
Heidi

Gertrude said...

Wunderschöne karte hast du gemacht, danke für deine Teilnahmen an der My Bestie Challenge Deutschland
glg Gertrude

Artesania said...

Love this card shape and the adorable colouring ,i like this image too. thank you so much for entering our MBDD challenge this month ,i hope you return soon with another stunning creation !
Hugs Gudrun DT