Followers

Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

New Release at Digistamps4Joy

Hello Crafty Friends and Followers,

Today is New Release Sunday at Digistamps4Joy. I invite you to go by DS4Joy Blog and Store to check them all out.   The Design Team did an awesome job of creating some gorgeous cards with some of the fun digital images. There are several new digi's being added to the store and here are some.
Chrissy
Chrissy
$2.50

Selfie
Selfie
$2.50
Together
Together
$2.50
Elaine
Elaine
$2.00









My Bling Shoes
$2.00
And here are two cards I created using two new different digital images. Here is the first one and I absolutely love the new 'Flower Circle' Digi you see above how it comes. It is a fun digi to play with especially since I can stamp or type my own sentiment. I created the size of this one to fit the Large Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle die.

Digital Image - Flower circle/Created by Riette
Here is my second card I made using 'My Bling Shoes' created by Margy. I love anything girly and could not wait to make this card for a special Friend.
I would also like to take this time to invite you to join our current Challenge over at DigiStamps4Joy-THEME:New going on through Tuesday, August 19, 2014.


Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be Safe. Hugs

No comments: