Followers

Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Vintage Style

Hello Fellow Crafters,

The days seem to be passing so fast and I am behind in making my Christmas cards this year. Today I am sharing a vintage style card I made using a retired Sherri Baldy Christmas Vintage image. I just love it and there are other styles you can choose from in the Scrapbook Stamp Society Store.

I displayed this precious image on a card I edged with one of Anna Griffin's new edge dies with matching embossing folder. I also embossed and ink distressed the other side with an Pine branch edge embossing folder. I love the effect embossing folders give paper.
I embellished my card with those beautiful K& Co. poinsettia and pine cone flowers. I bought them a couple years ago at Michael's when they marked their Christmas stuff 75% off. They were a steal and I will have to restock this year when they go on sale again. 

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be Safe. Big Texas Hugs


No comments: