Followers

Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Annoucement and...

Digital image486 - Designed by Sherri Baldy/My Besties
Hello Fellow Crafters,

I have some happy news....a great annoucement to share with you as my Blog Family and Friends. I have been given the opportunity to be a Sherri Baldy's FaceBook Design Team Member. I will be sharing my paper projects on several Facebook Pages including my Personal Facebook Page of new digi's that have been released. How awesome is that...I am bubbling with joy.   Here are 2 Facebook Pages that are open for you to come join in on the love train to all things fun with My Besties:
 Facebook My Besties Designs
Facebook Scrapbook Stamp Society

And here is a My Besties - Pinterest Page that gives you all sorts of inspiration with creations by Design Teams from all over the World. I invite and encourage to follow this page:
My Besties Card and Digi's by Design Teams


Here is my first card design with the adorable new image that is available in the Etsy Store-IMG486.
                                                 Digital image486 - Designed by Sherri Baldy/My Besties


Here is a picture of the elf image486 uncolored. Isn't it so adorable
Until next time... I am Wishing You All Things Merry and Bright. Big Texas Hugs,

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Congratulations its well deserved love this card
Kevin xx

Stampsnob. said...

Oh Coongrats this one is perfect I love the detail upper left and always I am drawn to buttons....Lis