Followers

Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pretty Precolored Printable - 3D Decoupage

Hello Fellow Crafters,

I am so excited to share with you today a card I made as a Guest Designer over at My Besties Pretty Precolored Printables Challenge Blog going on right now for the next two weeks. The THEME: Anything Goes with Option Sparkle, Shine or Glitter featuring a My Besties Printables. I invite you to go to their Blog for more details and to see the fabulous designs created by their Design Team.

  This is a new 3D Decoupage Precolored digital image I am using and is available here.  


I had a lot of fun making this card. I used Spellbinders Shapeabilities -Gold Elements One and touched up with Gesso and white fine glitter. I also used a couple of Anna Griffin Flourish dies to feature and place the adorable 3D image precolored image. I added some Stickles glitter glue to her  here and there. I used corrugated cardboard which I distressed with Stampendous Fran-tage embossing powder to a Spellbinders die to showcase the sentiment. 

I hope you enjoyed my card. Don't forget to go by and visit the My Besties Pretty Precolored Printables Challenge Blog and enter your project.

Until next time this Grannie is out. May blessings of health, happiness and loving-kindness overflow in your daily journey.



No comments: