Followers

Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Creative Fun with Easter Mouse



Digital Image: Easter Mouse Designed by Sherri Baldy Designs/My Besties Collection
Hello Fellow Crafters,

Sharing my fun coloring this adorable Easter Mouse digital image designed by Sherri Baldy Designs/My Besties Collections.
   Colored with Spectrum Noir Pens:
      Skin Tones: FS3, FS6, CR2,TN2
         Eyes: BT3, BT6 with tiny specs of TN7
         Lips: CR2
         Hat:  PL1, BP1
         Hair/Mouse: GG1,GG2
         Heart:  OR2, OR3
         Dress/Shoes/Stockings/Bows: OR1,OR1,OR3...DR1,BP1,PL1
+++++++++++++++++
I used some of this Sherri Baldy Design Paper on my Easel Card from a 3D Decoupage Set that came with the Design Paper available HERE . The Easter Mouse digital image both are in her Etsy Shop.




I cut out the floral frames and flowers with scissors

I colored the roses in with OR1/Spectrum Noir Pens to match my color palette

 Here is my completed project. And I have to share I finally learned the name of the crunchy ribbon I am using here on my card...it is called Binding Ribbon that is crunched. I love it. I order it and it happens to be pink with orange tones. How awesome is that.


I would like to enter this easel card into the following challenges:
My Besties Spanish - anything goes
My Besties Brasil - Use Ribbon(I used Binding Ribbon)
Craft-Dee Bowz/March - anything goes with a handmade bow
                                                                  ------------
Until next time this Grannie is out...Happy Crafting.  Big Texas Hugs sent your way
       
       

14 comments:

Doudou said...

Beautiful creation, love the colors! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish challenge
Alexandra

Vicki said...

Really bright and cheerful card, Antoinette! You coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ March Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow"!

Stampsnob. said...

Love the bunny ears Thus is so sweet wonderful card...........Lis

Laine said...

Such a cutie!
Laine

ARTES ANDRÉA PRADO said...

Woww Antoinette so gorgeous card!Beautiful collors. Love it. Thanks for joining us at MBB.
Xxx Andréa DT

Scrap World da Leo said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. What wonderful colors and image. Thank you for joining our challenge at MBB Challenge Blog! Good Luck!
Eleonora DT

Mimistuff said...

Absolutly beautiful, thank you for sharing!

Lisa Mensing said...

Very pretty. Love all the details. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion.

Luciana said...

Super cute card! Love it!!!
Thank you for joining us at MBB!
Hugs!

Pat said...

Love your card, and that Bestie is sweet! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenges this week!

Carla Chacón Fraija said...

Loved your project.
Thanks for joining us on My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog
Carla DT

Boutique Country said...

Very Pretty card
Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish challenge

Lidia R. said...

What a beauty!! You are a very creative!! Thank you very much for playing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Hope to see you in the next challenge.
Lidia DT

alethea said...

Gorgeous easel card! Thanks for joining us last week at CYP! Hugsxx