Followers

Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Clean and Simple

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I am sharing my Clean and Simple Design. If you are one of my regular followers...you know I don't make very many of them. I absolutely love them but they are so hard for me to design. So I went with this adorable My Besties image/Hang in There which comes with a couple of sentiments. I hope you check out the link I shared with you.  These image/Hang in Ther comes with 3jpg files of fun to color. And Sherri Ann Baldy Design is having a Flash Sale right now with 50% off using CODE: YOURSPECIAL50 in her Esty Store



I also finally sat down and used my new set of  Spectrum Noir pencil Tins with the Gamsol solution. It was fun but sadly I could not stay focused on writing down the color numbers to share with you since I pulled pencils from different tins trying to remember where to put them back.  I will have to rethink my coloring process with all me new Spectrum Noir pencil tins. I bought 3 different Tin's from joann.com when they had them for 50% off.  I am making a promise to myself that I want to get better at writing what I use and charting the colors because I love when colorist share what colors they use...as I am a Colorist in learning process with alcohol pens and coloring pencils using Gamsol.

Here is my Clean and Simple Design.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 
My Besties Brasil #3 - Clean & Simple+My Besties Image
ABC Challenge - Go Digital
Creative Fingers #75 - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #178 - Family Friendly 
------
Until next time...happy crafting and Big Texas Hugs,

6 comments:

Scrap World da Leo said...

Gorgeous card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at MBB. Good Luck!
Eleonora DT

ARTES ANDRÉA PRADO said...

So beautiful card Antoinette!!
Thanks for joining us at MBB!!!
Xx Andréa DT

Julie Gleeson said...

Always love your cards Antoinette! A beautiful Card! Love your image and design! Thanks so much for sharing at ABC! Hugs Julie DT xox

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a fun card, sure to bring a smile to someone's face! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please join us again!

Luciana said...

Lovely card, Antoinette!!!
Thank you for joining us at MBB
Hugs!

Karen Letchworth said...

How cute, Antionette. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I always enjoy seeing your creativity, and I thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday