Followers

Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pop of Suprise

Hello Everyone,

Here today sharing with you a My Bestie popping out of  a cake. Suprise! Isn't she the sweetest and you can color the cake any flavor you choose.  She is one of the New June Release My Besties/Sweet Treats images Sherri Baldy has designed. You can find this sweet My Besties Sweet Treats Cake Party digital image here.

 My whole image was colored using Prismacolor pencils. I decided to color the cake a delicious strawberry with chocolate trimmings.
My card is embellished with:
Dies: Joy! Crafts/Butterfly Edge, Lala Land/Bunting
Sentiments: Anna Griffin, 
Design Paper: Sherri Baldy, Pink Paisley
Martha Stewart White Frame/silicone mold
Colored with Prismacolor pencils
Flowers & Bling from my stash

I hope you enjoyed my play with this My Besties/Sweet Treats Cake Party digital image. I would love to see how you use her on your project. 

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Antoinette this is pure fabulosity. So much attention to detail. Just love the chalkboard sentiment, how did you create the chalkboard sentiment?
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

I love every detail

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is stunning and wonderful Antoinette. Love it.
Hugs
Annette