Followers

Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Design Team Project - My Besties 3D and More



Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I get the honor of sharing with you my first card as a Design Team Member for My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog. This is a Monthly Challenge with the THEME - Anything Goes with a My Besties image and you still have time to enter September Challenge #15. I am so thrilled to be a part of this exciting Team as we get to feature and design with Sherri Baldy products whether they be 3D Decoupage Sheets, Pre-colored Printables, Digital images, Rubber Stamps and More. I invite you to visit the new My Besties Shop do some shopping and get your creative juices going and come join the My  Besties 3D and More  SEPTEMBER Challenge. This is reminder you have until September 30th to enter your projects and be entered to win some fabulous Sherri Baldy CD's with hundreds of fabulous images, elements and even Design Paper. 


I hope I got you all excited and curious about what all the different and MORE of My Besties products you can play with. When you visit the My Besties Stores Sherri Baldy is offering a 50% off. Check out he flyer below. 

Now for the fun part of sharing my project. I decided to design my project with Sherry Baldy "Filled with Love" Design Paper to tickle your creativity in getting you to enter your My Besties project into our current My Besties 3D and More Challenge.  Now you get the idea of when we use the MORE word on what you can create with.  I did exactly that...I used some of the Sherri Baldy  8 Pack Design Paper "Filled with Love" 6 x 6 .  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           To give my card a shabby chic look I used my scissors to give the paper a distressed look. The cutting dies I used were my Spellbinders Shapebilities Circle and Hearts. I used my cutting board for the rectangle shapes. I also made the  sweet little cutie image that comes in the Pack into a 3D image by just printing her 4 times on one sheet. I cut her out and embellished her up with Rangers Stickles.

I dressed up my card inside and out.
I
I hope you enjoyed my project using this fabulously beautiful Sherri Baldy Digital Design Paper "Filled with Love" 8 Pack,  6 x 6 paper. And to think I only used 4 of the 8 pages. Can you imagine all the fun still to be had with the rest. I look forward to sharing those with you in the future.

For now...come on over to the My Besties3D  and More Challenge Blog and check out all the other projects created by my fellow Design Team as well as the other entries. You have until, September 30th.  I can't wait to visit your Blog and say Hello and see your project.

Happy Crafting...Until next time






I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner September - Anything Goes w/My Besties image
Word Art Wednesday #201 - Family Friendly
World Wide Design Team Challenge #3 September - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - B is for... ( Blue, Bling)
Crafting with an Attitude September - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #279 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #4- Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society #75 - Anything Goes option Hat

27 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Antoinette what a beautiful card you have made

gr karin and

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


Kaija said...

Super beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Welcome again and Good Luck!
Gr.Kaija DT-member

Unknown said...

Wow, this is beautiful. The colors are so pretty, and I love all of the layers. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh my this is absolutely stunning Antoinette.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Leader

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Once again stunning and so pleased you entered the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #03 with this little beauty.
Best of luck with your entry.
Don't forget, we will be holding the Champion of Champions DT challenge in March 2016 for all the winners from all categories from these monthly challenges.
Annette DT Leader

Fikreta said...

Your card is very nice !
Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Fiki DT member

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card I like the image and the design, Thanks for playing along with us at the World wide DT Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous, Thanks for joining in with us at My Besties Meet at Scrappers Corner, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

I love it. You did a fantastic job with the Filled With Love papers. One of my favs. Thanks for sharing and joining us at both the Scrappers Corner and WWODTC.
Heather DT

Desire Fourie said...

Antoinette this is a beautiful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our 16th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ Challenge with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

Antoinette this is another beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our THIRD challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{World Wide Open Design Team Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Stampsnob. said...

Love those edges Gorgeous card........Lis

Stampsnob. said...

Love those edges Gorgeous card........Lis

Vicki said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Best of luck with your entry.
Vicki, DT Member

Vicki said...

Stunning card! Thank you for entering the WWODT Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Vicki, DT Member

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is gorgeous love the shabby edges looks like material thank you for joining us at My besties meet at the scrappers corner
Michelle DT

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

Carla Chacón Fraija said...

Love your project, thank you for joining us on My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
Carla DT

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

I love this love the shabby edges thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
Michelle DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

A super gorgeous card here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, #3 and good luck. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Gorgeous card. What a sweet card here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Meet at the Scrapers Corner Challenge, and good luck. Hugs Andrea DT

Scrap World da Leo said...

Wow! Awesome card dear! I just love it. Thanks for joining us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
Good Luck!
Eleonora DT

Tina Goodwin said...

This is absolutely stunning. I love the papers and all the layers. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog Looking forward to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Tina
WWO DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

Tina Goodwin said...

Back again for MASC...Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Meet At The Scrappers Corner Looking forward to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Tina
MATSC DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

Sandy said...

Great Shabby Chic look, great layers and fab image. Sorry I'm late popping in but thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Girl's Creations.
Hugs, Sandy

Linette said...

This is really beautiful! I love this one!
Thanks for joining the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Good luck.

Greetz Linette (DT)

Linette said...

You made a beautiful card! I love it!
Thanks for joining us at Meet at the Scrappers Corner.

Greetz Linette (DT)