Followers

Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Wintry Fun...

Hello Fellow Crafters,

We are having such a blast of Wintry weather pass through here in Texas and the East Coast. It gives me sweet memories of my trip to Lake Tahoe with all its lovely wintry picture perfect landscapes. Snow can look so beautiful and I prefer to enjoy it on pictures and television.

Today I want to share a fun Wintry Card I made with an adorable 3D Snow Family Decoupage kit that comes in Sherri's White Christmas CD.  
 
   I chose to create a beautiful winter scene for my Snow Family

I also used for my background one of the Design Paper pages from the Dear Santa Printable Paper packs. The pink and white design which I dry embossed and layered with loose snow glitter. I also brushed a light layer of Snow Glitter paste on the Snow Family.
 
I hope you enjoyed your visit. Until next time Happy Crafting. 

1 comment:

Stampsnob. said...

This is just chilling Love it .....Lis