Followers

Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Butterfly Kisses...

Hello Fellow Crafters,

February is here...hearts, love, hugs and butterfly kisses. May you enjoy each day as it overflows with the love and grace God pours into your life's journey...allowing the Sun to rise and the Moon to set as our nightlight...giving each of us butterfly kisses with natures beauty throughout our day.

http://mybesties3ddecoblog.blogspot.com/

Today starts a new Challenge over at My Besties 3D and More...for the Month of February and it is Anything Goes with a My Besties image. And as you saw a sneak peak from my heading I chose to use a Colored Printable image JT4  I made into a 3D Decoupage project. I cut her out with scissor and used pop dots to layer. She looks like she is sending you butterfly kisses with her big adorable eyes. I fell in love with her and the color scheme.


 I had fun using several of my favorite decorative dies. 
Love Die:  Sherri Baldy's -Paper Lace Dies
Romantic Heart Frame: Sherri Baldy's-Paper Lace Dies
Anna Griffin : Flourish dies
Flowers: are circles cut and swirled into roses.
Spellbinders: Lacey Ovals , Stately Circles, Labels 1
Butterfly Flourish: Joanna Sheen
Design Paper Sherri Baldy's Vintage Violet 
Rangers Stickles/Diamond
Birdhouses: Marianne Designs
+++++++
I hope I tickled your creativity....Don't forget to pop on over to My Besties 3D and More...to see my Design Team's creations.  

I look forward to visiting your Blogs and seeing your lovely projects.   Until next time Happy Crafting.


 
 

 

2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Love the color Of course she looks good in all colors Li

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Antoinette. Just adore the touch of sparkle.
My apologies for being missing in action of late xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}