Followers

Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Geisha Blossom...My Besties 3D Style

Hello Fellow Crafters,

It is a start of a new Month and I can't believe May is already here. It seems like we just had Christmas. I am not sure if I am ready for those hot summer days.

Today starts a new Monthly Challenge over at My Besties 3D and More...for the month of May.  The THEME: Anything Goes with a My Besties image.
My Design Team card and Tag I am sharing today is all about the beautiful paper design on My Besties Giesha Blossom Paper 6x6 Pack.  I hope I inspire you to come over and enter your My Besties projects in the May Challenge.
My Besties 3D and More...Monthly Challenge
I had so much fun putting this card and Tag together...I was so inspired by the My Besties Printable Design Paper  Geisha Blossom  Paper pack. I also used some paper from the "Pink Pink Pink"  Paper Pack using the beautiful birdcage. On my tag I wanted to make sure I made it flat so it could be used as a bookmark.  My card I made into a 3D Decoupage project. I would up cropping the beautiful oriental image and printing her 4 times so I could showcase her as a 3D image. I love the simplicity of my card because the Geisha Blossom Design Paper does all the work on its own. 


I hope you pop on over to the My Besties 3D and More...Challenge Blog to see what my other Teamies have created to inspire you and enter your My Besties projects. You have the whole month of May I can't wait to come and visit you. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the card and Tag. The image is colored beautifully. Great job.

Amanda

GodsGot19This0&6 said...

Your card is beautiful.....Love the inspiration you did....Great job with the colors and the theme....Thank you for all that you do...