Followers

Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Live... Love...Laugh

Hello Fellow Crafters,

I am here today sharing my fun card using a fun array of crafting tools:  We Are 3 Digital Design Paper pack/Raggedies Collection , Die-namite and Spellbinders dies along with one of my favorite fun sentiments by Miss Daisy/Live,Love, Laugh Scrabble

When I saw this colorful Red, White & Blue Raggedies Collection digital Paper. It made me think of summer fun with Fourth of July festivities coming up. 
 Materials Used:
Miss Daisy - Laugh, Live, Love Scrabble Sentiment
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Raggedies Collection 
Spellbinders - A2 Valiant Honor
Anna Griffin - All Hearts Cut & Emboss Cuttlebug dies
Die-namics - Bicycle/MFT-303  
 I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Miss Daisy Stamps Facebook - Long Hot Summer
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments#95 - Anything Goes/Summer

             --------------

I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Until next time...Happy crafting.  Peace, Joy and good health to you and yours.
 

5 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Wow, Antoinette, another beautiful card! You are amazing! Thank you!

Chrissy said...

So stunning Antoinette....gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW what a great card, you are right, it does remind one of July 4th. Great job and love those papers you used. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Chris said...

Stunning card! Fabulous design and love the red/white and blue combo!
Thanks for playing along with the Southern Girls.
Chris
x

Dianne said...

I just love the theme of this card! Also loving the red, white and blue colours too! Really stands out for me!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments xx