Followers

Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Tea with Alice...My Besties Style

Using My Besties Printable Alice in Pink Wonderland Design Paper 8 page Pack

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I get to share a fun project as my Design Team Reminder for        
                 THEME: Anything Goes with a My Besties

               Project using Printable Design 8 page Pack 6x6 - Alice in Pink Wonderland

My project was fun and easy. I love the colors and designs on all the 8 pages of this 6x6 pack. As you can see I did some distressing on the edge of all my pieces with scissors and put a hot pink distressed layer behind to make it pop. My card is 5 1/4 by 6 1/2 and my adorable tea cup is only 2 inches tall. I do want to share an easy Youtube video I found that gave me directions to make it...heehee even though this one came out a little different. It looks cute and such a fun and easy project to put together to put candy treat or tea cookies like I did. Here is the Youtube Video for the Teacup created by Linda Parker who I would like to thank for sharing with us. You will need a 8 by 5 1/2 inch cardstock design of your choice, scoreboard, scissors and envelope punch board(i used my WeRMemory Keepers).   She also has a treat mug tutorial video you can look up.


I invite you to pop on over to the My Besties 3D and More Blog and see all the beautiful projects my Teamies have created. 

Until next time...Health, Joy and Peace to you and yours.


No comments: