Followers

Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Autumn Blessings

Hello Fellow Crafters,
Using Miss Daisy Stamps - Card Kit/Pumpkin Girl Autumn

I am a Facebook Group Follower of Miss Daisy Stamps and invite you to pop on over and join the Facebook Group HERE. There was a recent Digital Paper Promotion with all kinds of Games and Freebies and I believe if you go to the Miss Daisy Stamps Store you will still find a few Freebies available.  Anywho...I am so excited I won a fabulous Card Kit/Pumpkin Girl Autumn. And I made some special You Are a Blessing treat bags with several of the Design Papers.
Pumpkin Girl Autumn Card Kit

Below is a picture tutorial on how I put together these easy to make 4"x5" treat bags made with these lovely We Are 3 Digital papers.


4" x 5" size Treat bags

Once I made the treat bags from one of the We Are 3 Digital Design Papers in the Card Kit I also printed and cut as needed elements from the Digital Pumpkin Girl Autumn Card Kit for my treat bag design. The lovely colorful Autumn Blessings Sentiment is a Freebie in the Miss Daisy Stamps Store. The beautifully precolored Autumn Wagon Digital image in the medallion was merged in and is available as a pgn.file.

I hope you enjoyed and understood my picture tutorial on "How to make these 4" by 5" treat bags" .

Until next time. Enjoy life's smaller moments.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank You for sharing :-)

Janine said...

Cute little treat bags - nice colours and design

Grandma Bonnie said...

So amazing and i love the tutorial!! Thank you, Antoinette!