Followers

Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tag You're It!

Hello Fellow Crafters,



Friendly Reminder Design Team Post for you to pop on over to:
         My Besties 3D and More...September Challenge
       THEME: Anything Goes with a My Besties Image


Today I am excited to share a fun tag featuring a My Besties Designs /Sherri Baldy pre-colored Oct Printable  4 image you can find it in the My Besties Shop along with several other pre-colored digital images that are fun and fabulous. 
Here is the backside of my tag.
I had so much fun making this tag. Crafting is always a sweet pleasure for me. I seem to go into another world where there is no hate...no pain...no sadness. I can just allow God to bless my thoughts and hands as his loving-kindness pours out of my spirit and soul on to paper. I have been having a really hard and painful time physically the past month and a half. My body seems to be rebelling and not cooperating on some new things I am wanting to do with my Mom who has moved in with me but I am feeling so blessed to have her with me. I know in time my body will teach me to slow down and take in slower and enjoy my time with her and create at a slower pace.

Through it all I know...that I know God is with me and encourages and fills my heart with his love and joy.

Until next time...God loves You where you are...as you are.




1 comment:

Doreen said...

Beautiful Tag,love the image.xxx