Followers

Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Let me Encourage You - Recipe Cards

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I am sharing an old but new project I have done with my store bought recipe cards. I started doing this a few years back as an encouragement to myself when struggling through some challenges in my life journey. For instance...I knew I had faith the size of a mustard seed...so I would look for scriptures to keep me in the direction(s) to stay focused on the golden nuggets God left me in his word as my Abba(Father) God and me as his child to stand firm in faith keeping my eyes on him to do what was needed to get me through.   ++++++++

I would hand write my Recipe, Directions, Ingredients by hand
...but now with technology and creative Digital Designers like Bonnie Kohane these lovely and fabulous Recipe cards-Butterflies


are available through We Are 3 Digital Papers in the Miss Daisy Stamps Store so you can merge in Scriptures, Sentiments that are available in pgn.file format in the We Are 3 Digital Papers Collection of goodies.  And how appropriate to have butterflies on these recipe cards...as they are a symbol of new beginnings. 

I used the We Are 3 Digital Papers:
                   Courage Sentiments Digital- in jpeg & pgn.format


Used We Are 3 Digital Paper Butterfly Sky Collection



I used these lovely Butterfly Recipe Cards as inserts into my cards that I give to Friends and/or they can be used alone as BookMarkers.


I used Word.doc to merge the We Are 3 Digital Paper "Courage Sentiments" in front of these Butterflies Recipe cards by using the "Layout Options" and choosing the "Text Wrapping" option "Through" to lay the sentiments in front of the recipe cards.


I hope you enjoyed your visit and read my Recipe today as a tasty recipe for your and my life's journey. Be Brave. 
 Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.              Joshua 1:9

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

ooooh delightful! I love how you created with the recipe cards and created this.. LOVE IT!