Followers

Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Thankful for You...Butterfly Sky

Using We Are 3 Digital Paper Butterfly Sky Collection

Hello Fellow Crafters,




Today I am sharing a special "Thank You" card using the lovely Butterfly Sky Digital Paper Collection Designed by We Are 3 Digital Papers  available in the Miss Daisy Stamps Store.

 I love being able to print digital papers on my printer and the options you have for instance; merging in a pgn.file, cropping, enlarging or making a smaller frame of something in the design.

This was a freebie Sentiment given to the Miss Daisy Stamps Facebook Group Followers. I invite you to pop on over and join the group of fun crafters and check out the fun and fabulous images and design papers shared for our creativity by a variety of talented Designers in the Miss Daisy Stamps Store.

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania - THEME:Thank you
Aud Sentiments - Anything GOes with Sentiment
    -------------
I would also like to share how Thankful I am for God showing me he cares for me even in the tiniest things.  He is into the details of our lives. I am so glad I came to know he loves me where I am in my life's journey and that He wants to walk, listen and fulfill my needs as he heals my hurts.  He wants to be there for you...be still and know.

Until next time...be blessed.




2 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Extremely gorgeous!! Love what you did with these papers and the sentiment!! Thank you!

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely layered card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine