Followers

Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wishing You a Beautiful Day...


Hello Fellow Crafters,
***
I am so heart happy I am slowly strolling into my craftroom more and more as I slowly put cards together again. I have cheated and moved a TV tray to my bedroom to sit and do some cutting, gluing and glancing at the different stages of my card projects and getting it to my final design. I have even moved to making some of my paper flowers to the dining table...because I am still adjusting to having my Mom in the house with me all the time. I want her to feel included or not feel like I am not isolating myself in my craftroom.
The card I am sharing today...I have been working on 2 weeks or more as I slowly put different pieces on and off...adding and taking away until I came to a point of what I wanted. To tell the truth I have quite a few card projects that take me a week or more as I go through some of my leftover diecut scraps. On this card...I found a leftover diecut and wanted to see if I could use any others since my days the past two weeks were not healthy. There are some specific stamp sentiments like the heart with "Jesus Loves you" by Inkadinkado I pre-stamp in different colors I like to keep readily available in container box. And besides...I cannot tell you enough times of how much Jesus Loves you to the Moon and back. "
*****

The beautiful turquoise design paper  is one of the sheets in the We Are 3 Digital - Pastel Burlap Collection and the Musical Notes design paper is from Holiday Wishes Collection. The "Wishing you a Beautiful Day" sentiment is one of Miss Daisy Stamps Sentiment Collections called "Beautiful Day Sayings".  


I love silhouettes..I guess they kind of remind me of beautifully carved cameo's. I have been able to collect a few silhouette stamps by Hero Arts. 
I recently visited the Spellbinders PaperArts Shop and was so excited when I saw they came up with a Shapebilities Silhouette die  called Party Kids. It was a little expensive but I had to buy it.  I couldn't wait to create my design using it. I love it so much and know I will be making many Birthday and/or Celebration cards with this die. I have to share a pic of the die.

Items used making card:
We Are 3 Digital: Pastel Burlap Collection/Design Paper
                              Holiday Wishes Collection/Musical Notes Design Paper

Miss Daisy Stamps: digital Beautiful Day Sayings

Inkadinkado: Stamp Jesus Loves You

Spellbinders: Shapebilities - Party Kids Die, Corner die/Shapebilities Gold Elements One

Lala Land Die - Banner die
-----------------------------------------
I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:
Crafting by Design - May/Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #340 - Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters - The Letter B (I used Blue, Black, Bling, Birthday)
Word Art Wednesday #280-281 - Anything Goes







                        
 


5 comments:

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautiful creation. Love the dimension you created with the banner and silhouette of the children. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "The Letter B" challenge.

Janine said...

Love the multiple die cuts - sweet card

Darlene said...

WOW ... this is just awesome Antoinette! I Love all the dimension you've achieved! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘The Letter B’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

The Crafty Critter said...

Awesome card! I love how you created the depth with the layering! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.
-Miranda DT
TheCraftyCritter.com

Grandma Bonnie said...

Sweetness, it's so cool how you put this all together and created a fun card!