Followers

Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wishing You Well...


Hello Fellow Crafters,

" Sending "Wishing You Well..." prayers, happy thoughts and words of encouragement. Each day is a new day for new opportunities, a new outlook...like a blank sheet a paper to fill our day with things that build us up no matter who or what tries to tear us down.  

I woke up Saturday morning with Bell's Palsy a paralysis of a facial nerve on one side of my face where I lost control of my movement of the muscles. My speech, eating and new smile with a drooping right side of my face seem to be quite a challenge. I thank my Heavenly Father this is a temporary virus and healing is going to be a process. I have to mention when I look at myself in the mirror I wonder who this new women is...and surprisingly giggle and not cry as I think of one of my favorite Walt Disney movies " Hunch Back of Notre
Dame... with the Quasimodo(Hunchback) character. I fell in love with his sweet character not letting his looks make me shun him or give him a strange looks. ---As I go out in the population to do my shores...I only hope I will get compassionate smiles and conversations. I had my first good one yesterday. 
        ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today I am sharing with you my fun play with this adorable My Besties image with bandaids on her and on the balloons as a Get Well design. I cut her out and made into 3D image. I put a little Diamond Stickles on her here and there.  I think she is so adorable. I have been slowly putting her together on a card design I hate to say for over a couple months now. I have some projects I start and just seem to put on the back burner until I am ready to do the final closing so to say.  My Design papers are also a My Besties digital paper collection and somewhere in my My Besties printed paper stash I found these beautiful purple flowers.  I enjoy having fun mixing matching my elements and colors together with what I have to complete my card. I find it therapeutic.

I finally got the urgency to finally glue, paste, pop dot and finish distressing the paper as needed. Sometimes I have projects that I start and they take me awhile to complete. I try keeping all the little paper details with that specific project in a clear protection pocket folder.  I keep a cute little tin with all my 3D Cut outs that I do for future card design. 


I was hoping to give it to someone special knowing it would put a smile on their face with the cute and happy features.  Well...guess what that urgency to want to finish was because I wound up giving the card to myself to look at...to Wish myself well and a speedy recovery. 
----------------------
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Girls Corner #123 - Add FLowers
Word Art Wednesday #282 & 283 - Anything Goes
My Besties 3D and More #5 - Anything Goes with a My Besties
My Besties International/May - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society #116 - Anything Goes
My Besties in French/ May - Anything Goes



I hope you enjoyed your visit. Until next time...Smile and say Hello to a stranger. You might be their angel of encouragement today. 


9 comments:

Kaija said...

Fantastic card!Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I love the dimension, and added sparkle. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Sandy Palmer said...

I am wishing and praying for quick healing for you. This card is absolutely gorgeous. I just love everything about it. The 3D look, the sparkle, the flowers. Fabulous image. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
Sandy DT

Sue Crease said...

This is such a pretty card with so much gorgeousness to look at. Thank you for taking part with us over at Besties international this month. I'm also sending you good wishes for a speedy recovery.
Sue

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Gorgeous card! I love the dimension, and added sparkle. Great job. Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties Internatinal Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Hugs
Maritza DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh what a gorgeous card love all your elements. Thank you foe sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

Antoinette this is gorgeous
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thank you for your participation at My-Besties french challenge!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Antoinette, everything you create is magical. It's beautiful. I hope you are having a good day today.